Saturday, September 24, 2011

retreat

I (Bridget) am blessed to be in Spokane at the Spiritual Hunger conference.  Yes, I am alone in a hotel room for an hour or two during the day, and I collapse into bed with nobody in the room.  I’ve been on the grass in the sun and walked the riverfront trails.  Other than my new friends treating me to a great dinner, I have been blissfully unaware of others, and basically unseen.  No demands on me at all, and so much being poured into me!  But don’t picture sluggishness!  My body aches from dancing and waving big beautiful banners and I can’t stop just rocking gently all through the teaching sessions.  This conference is LOUD and FULL OF JOY and downright boisterous.  It’s so great.  Thanks, True, for giving me what may be the last “quiet” time for the next few months!  Nigeria, we are bringing back a whole lotta love!  And it’s not just our own… it’s the unlimited and perfect love of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment